Hilary Benn's decision coincides with the opening of the laboratory of Apiculture and Social Insects, and follows his announcement of pounds 4.
What does LASI stand for?
LASI stands for Laboratory of Apiculture and Social Insects (University of Sussex; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LASI
We have 32 other meanings of LASI in our Acronym Attic
- Lighter Aboard Ship
- Littoral Airborne Sensor Hyperspectral
- Logic and Search
- Los Angeles Swat Headset
- Loss Adjustment Standards Handbook (USDA)
- Layered Shortest-Path Transition-Oriented Routing
- Louisiana American Saddlebred Horse Association
- Low-Altitude Simultaneous HAWK Engagement
- Local Authority Social Housing Grant (UK)
- L'Aide Sociale Individuelle (French: Individual Social Assistance)
- Language and Area Studies Immersion (US Air Force)
- Legislative and Social Issues Committee
- Linguistic Atlas and Survey of Irish (Ireland)
- Local Agencies Serving Immigrants (est. 1997; Canada)
- Linguistic Atlas and Survey of Irish Dialects (book)
- Lyrics and Song Information Database
- Library Automated Systems Information Exchange (State Library of New South Wales; Australia)
- Ligurian Air-Sea Interaction Experiment (est. 2007)
- Louisiana Association of Self Insured Employers
- Low Altitude Satellite Studies of Ionosphere Irregularities