What does LPAP stand for?
LPAP stands for Laboratory for Particle Accelerator Physics (Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPAP
We have 5 other meanings of LPAP in our Acronym Attic
- Left Posterior Axillary Line
- Left Pulmonary Artery Ligation (physiology)
- Large Pressure Amplitude and Low Frequency
- Link Pack Area Library
- Literacy Practices of Adult Learners Study
- Low Powered AM (radio license, UK)
- Local Physical Activity and Nutrition Coalition (Division of Public Health; North Carolina)
- Local Area Network Party Association of New England
- Latino Psychological Association of New Jersey
- La Posta Astrogeophysical Observatory
- Leadership Program for Aspiring Principals
- Left Pulmonary Arterial Pressure
- Lifetime Physical Activity Program (est. 1912; Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Lymphocyte Phosphatase Associated Phosphoprotein (biochemistry)
- Laguna Plein Air Painters Association, Inc.
- Low Power Amplifier and Power Supply
- Love Poems and Quotes
- Large Phased-Array Radar
- Linux for Power Architecture (IBM)
- Local Partitioning