Tregenna-Piggott Laboratory for Neutron Scattering, ETHZ and Paul-Scherrer Institut, CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland and Craig M.
What does LNS stand for?
LNS stands for Laboratory for Neutron Scattering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNS
We have 71 other meanings of LNS in our Acronym Attic
- Liverpool Neighbourhood Regeneration Programme (UK)
- Lower Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce (Lewiston, NY)
- Landing Night Recovery System (USAF)
- Liverpool Nautical Research Society (est. 1938; Liverpool, UK)
- Local Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy (UK)
- Lymph Node Revealing Solution (cancer detection)
- Lewisite Near Real-Time Monitor
- East Lansing (Amtrak station code; East Lansing, MI)
- L2TP Network Server (terminates L2TP tunnels & provides PPP and network termination)
- Laboratori Nazionali del Sud (Italy)
- Lancaster, PA, USA - Lancaster (Airport Code)
- Land Navigation System
- Lanier National Speedway (Braselton, Georgia)
- Leafy Normal Stature (botany)
- Lecture Notes in Statistics
- Length Not Specified
- Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome (inherited disorder)
- Liberation News Service
- Lincoln North Star (Lincoln, NE high school)
- Literacy and Numeracy Strategy (New Zealand)