4) and included in the recent National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines on biomarkers of acute coronary syndromes (5).
What does LMPG stand for?
LMPG stands for Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines (National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMPG
We have 3 other meanings of LMPG in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership, Management and Personal Development (various organizations)
- Lipid Maps Proteome Database
- Liver to Muscle Proton Density
- Louisville Metro Police Department (Kentucky)
- Lower Merion Police Department (Ardmore, PA)
- Land Management and Policy Development Project
- Lake Michigan Potential Damages Study
- Log-Magnitude/Phase Form (algorithm)
- Lumad Mindanaw Peoples Federation (Philippines; indiginous peoples' group; est. 1986)
- Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC
- Labour Market Policy Group (New Zealand)
- Local Management Planning Guide (Appalachian Trail Conference)
- Largest Subunit of Multicomponent Phenol Hydroxylase (genetics)
- Lake Michigan Performance Handicap Racing Fleet
- Langgeng Makmur Industri (Indonesian company; formerly Langgeng Makmur Plastic Industry)
- Latent Membrane Protein I (Epstein-Barr virus)
- Lockheed Martin Proprietary Information
- Library Materials Price Index Committee
- La Marque Public Library (La Marque, TX)
- Lake Mills Public Library (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She indicated that you refer to the National Academy of Clinical Bio-chemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines for point-of-care testing.
The 2003 NACB Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines recommend that all emergency department patients who present with intentional drug ingestion and chronic overuse secondary to chronic pain should be screened with a quantitative serum or plasma acetaminophen.