Harry Adrounie Laboratory Data Quality Assurance Act requires the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to implement a laboratory data quality recognition program to identify commercial laboratories it considers qualified to generate analytical data for submission to the DEQ for compliance purposes.
What does LDQ stand for?
LDQ stands for Laboratory Data Quality
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDQ
We have 3 other meanings of LDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Low Dose Prednisolone Therapy (arthritis)
- Longitudinal Discharge Planning and Treatment Model (social work; mental healthcare)
- Laser Diffraction Proficiency Testing Scheme
- Liberal Democratic Party of Ukraine
- Light Duty Pickup (truck)
- Longman Dictionary of Phrasal Verbs (book)
- Limpopo Department of Public Works (South Africa)
- Local Development Plans Wales (UK)
- Lowell Department of Public Works (Lowell, MA)
- Linux Documentation Project Weekly News
- Learning Disabilities Qualification (government initiative; UK)
- Learning Disabilities Quarterly
- Leeds Dependence Questionnaire (UK)
- Location Dependent Query (computing)
- Longest Delay in Queue
- Liver Disease Quality Of Life
- Les Doigts Qui Revent (French: Fingers That Dream; publisher for the blind; France)
- Labor Distribution Record
- Labor Distribution Reporting (US government)
- Labor-Delivery-Recovery (room)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laboratory data quality can be assessed by comparing it with other participating facilities.
Harry Adrounie Laboratory Data Quality Assurance Act.