Electronic transfer of collection information to the laboratory computer system eliminates manual data entry when specimens arrive in the laboratory.
What does LCS stand for?
LCS stands for Laboratory Computer System (EPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCS
We have 341 other meanings of LCS in our Acronym Attic
- Lunar Communication Relay Unit (US NASA)
- Low-Calcium Response Virulence
- Lower Colorado River Valley
- Lebanese Council to Resist Violence Against Women
- Lake Country Romance Writers (Rochester, NY)
- Lilac City Rochester Writers (Rochester, NY)
- Lower Colorado Regional Water Planning Group
- Lower Columbia River Water Trail (goes from Bonneville Dam to the Pacific Ocean)
- Label Controlled Switch (Cisco)
- Laboratory Chemical Safety (various schools)
- Laboratory Control Sample
- Laboratory for Computer Science (MIT)
- Labour, Capital and Society (journal; Canada)
- Ladies Charitable Society (UK)
- Lagawe Central School (Philippines)
- Lagrangian Coherent Structures
- LAHET Code System
- Lake Chelan Shores
- Lake Country School (various locations)
- Lakeland Christian School (Lakeland, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clearly, the laboratory computer system must indeed address all issues relative to the testing process for us to approach the next degree of quality.
Previously, transporting laboratory test results data from the laboratory computer systems to physician, nursing, and medical administrative areas consisted of a system employing a variety of methods.
French judge Cassuto from the Tribunal de Grande Instance of Nanterre informed us that he had issued an international arrest warrant on January 28 against Floyd Landis, who tested positive for banned testosterone during the 2006 Tour de France, after our laboratory computer system was hacked," Bordry said.
The solution to this problem is obvious: design the laboratory computer system and other technologies including robotics and instruments so that essentially all bottlenecks in the laboratory are eliminated.