What does LIGM stand for?
LIGM stands for Laboratoire d'Informatique Gaspard-Monge (French: Computer Science Research Laboratory; Paris, France)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIGM
- Leeds Institute of Genetics, Health and Therapeutics (University of Leeds; UK)
- Long Island Ghost Hunting Team (New York)
- Lee ITS Guiding Highway Travelers
- Light-Weight Satellite
- Liu Institute for Global Issues (University of British Columbia)
- Learning in Groups and Individual Assessment (European Union project; Cambridge, UK)
- Long Island Groups in Focus (market research; Manhasset, NY)
- Long Island Geographic Information Systems User Group (Long Island, NY)
- Legal Institute of the Great Lakes (College of Law, University of Toledo)
- Laboratoire d'Immunogenetique Moleculaire
- Let It Go - Move On (military; end a meaningless discussion)
- Localized Iterative Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (CIT & MIT)
- Long Island Geocaching Organization (Bellport, New York)
- Licentiate of the Irish Guild of Organists and Choristers
- Local Initiative Grants Program
- Long Island Groundwater Research Institute
- Long Island Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.
- Long Island Garden Railway Society
- Laser-Induced Grating Spectroscopy