Sept 27, 2011 As previously reported, the Department of Labor (DOL) earlier this summer issued a proposed rule that would dramatically narrow the "advice" exemption to the employer reporting obligations under the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 (LMRDA).
What does LMRDA stand for?
LMRDA stands for Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 (Landrum-Griffin Act)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (India)
- Lakshadweep Marine Research and Conservation Centre (India; est. 2008)
- Land Mobile Radio Conferencing and Collaboration (Alcatel)
- Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee
- Licentiate in Midwifery of the Royal College of Physicians (Ireland)
- London-Middlesex Roman Catholic School Board (Canada)
- Living Marine Resources Cooperative Science Center
- Labor-Management Relations Division
- Lamington Road (India)
- Lesnicka Mlodziezowa Rada Doradcza (Polish: Lesnicka Youth Advisory Council)
- Lightweight Mantransportable Radio Direction Finder System
- Laboratoire de Mesure de la Radioactivité dans l'Environnement (French: Laboratory Measurement of Radioactivity in the Environment)
- Lakeside Motor Racing Enthusiasts (Australia)
- Lander Mounted Rover Equipment (US NASA)
- Lorain Medina Rural Electric (Ohio)
- Light-Medium Rare Earth Element(s)
- Laughing My Rear End Off
- Legg Mason Real Estate Services
- Lateral Midbrain Reticular Formation (neurology)
- Library Material Request Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also included are membership and earnings data for 2004 and 2005 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the AFL-CIO membership report for the year, and brief descriptions of reports required under the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 and the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978.
The LM-10 form must be filed by management under the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 to aid the Federal Government in assessing management's actions regarding unions.