He also holds the Herbert Ascherman Chair in Economics at Harvard University, serves as Faculty Director of the Labor and Worklife Program at the Harvard Law School, and directs (with Daniel Goroff) the NBER/Sloan Science Engineering Workforce Project.
What does LWP stand for?
LWP stands for Labor and Worklife Program (Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWP
We have 58 other meanings of LWP in our Acronym Attic
- Leave Without Pay
- Life Without Parole
- Logging Well on Paper (oil drilling)
- Low Work Opportunity Port (International Longshore and Warehouse Union)
- Long Word
- Legends World of Sport
- Low Water of Ordinary Spring Tides
- Left without Treatment (patient record)
- Lies with Occasional Truth (fiction magazine; Canada)