ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- The Turkish Statistics Institute (TurkStat) has published the labor market statistics for October.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Labor Market Statistics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Liberty Mountain Race Team
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Logistics Management Responsibility Transfer
- London Motorcycle Rider Training Ltd. (London, UK)
- Longtown Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Library Management Research Unit (UK)
- Linear Multi-Resolution Vector Quantizer
- Lessac-Madsen Resonant Voice Therapy
- Lower Mississippi River Watershed Management Organization
- Lower Mississippi River Waterway Safety Advisory Committee
- Laboratoire de Mécanique des Solides (French)
- Laboratory Management Software (various companies)
- Labour Market System (UK)
- Laccase-Mediator System
- Lady Manners School (UK)
- LaGrange Middle School (Lagrangeville, New York)
- Lakeside Middle School (various locations)
- Lakeview Middle School (Fort Oglethrope, GA)
- Lamdon Model School (Zanskar, India)
- Lamplighter Montessori School (Cordova, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US economic data pointed out that the rise of oil prices for the second day in a row is due to US labor market statistics, which contributed in motivating investor appetite for risk.
The labor market statistics on the first quarter were grim reading-the unemployment rate grew by nearly four percentage points in comparison to the end of 2009 and reached nearly 20 per cent.
labor market statistics released on the day produced a weaker-than-expected reading.
The Conference Board suggests that these data be used cautiously until a longer series is available to understand any seasonal patterns and correlations with other labor market statistics such as the Board's help-wanted index and employment and vacancy data from BLS.
The Action Plan focuses on important statistics, such as the national accounts, short-term statistics, and labor market statistics, where improvements are desirable.