Based on estimates from the Labor Market Information Center, nonfarm wage and salaried workers in South Dakota added 6,633 workers (a 1.
What does LMIC stand for?
LMIC stands for Labor Market Information Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMIC
We have 13 other meanings of LMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Low to Moderate Income
- Labor Market Impact Assessment (Canada)
- Leucocyte Migration Inhibitory Activity
- Leucocyte Migration-Inhibition Assay (molecular biology)
- Lietuvos Muzikos Industrijos Asociacijos (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Music Industry Association)
- Louisville Music Industry Alliance
- Lower Murray Irrigation Action Group (Australia)
- Legal Management Institute of Ateneo de Naga Students
- Live Music Is Better (Blue Ridge Community Theater Concert Series; Georgia)
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Business Solutions
- Land Management Information Center (Minnesota)
- Left Message for Incoming Call
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Livestock Marketing Information Center
- LoRa Mac in C (IBM)
- Low and/or Middle Income Countries
- Labor Market Information Division
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe Limited
- Leucocyte Migration Inhibitory Factor
- Linkmesh Inclined Forward Prebble
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 percent in the third quarter of 2006 over the same period in 2005 according to data released by the Labor Market Information Center.
The May 2006 E-Labor Bulletin released by the Labor Market Information Center, reported that South Dakota's "manufacturing recovery, which began in January 2004, still persists with continued growth anticipated.