ASTM developed the precautionary labeling now mandated under the Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA), which is administered by the CPSC.
What does LHAMA stand for?
LHAMA stands for Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LHAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Lompoc Housing Assistance Corporation (California)
- Lost House Archive Club (record label)
- Living History Antique Equipment Association
- Lotus Humanitarian Aid Foundation (est. 2006; Tomales, CA)
- Luminous Hot Accretion Flow
- Lanarkshire HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis Centre (UK)
- Lake Highlands Area Improvement Association (Dallas, TX)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Area Lesions
- Latino Health Advocacy and Leadership (Pittsburgh)
- Latino Health Awareness Month
- Lynn Housing Authority Neighborhood Development (Massachusetts)
- Lateral High Ovarian Transposition
- Land and Human to Advocate Progress (Jordan)
- Land High Altitude Platform
- Lightweight Hop-by-Hop Authentication Protocol
- Local Habitat Action Plan (UK)
- Local Historical Archives Project (Technology-in-Education Laboratory)
- Local Housing Assistance Program (Florida)
- Les Houches Accord Parton Density Function
- Lake Havasu Association of Realtors (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1988, the Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act was passed to address these long-term threats.
The Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (Public Law 100-695, 15 U.