Production yields from a single lab prototype machine is more than 20 times greater than electro-spinning, with research demonstrating possible increases over 100 times.
What does LP stand for?
LP stands for Lab Prototype
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LP
We have 111 other meanings of LP in our Acronym Attic
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomizer (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker (game)
- The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
- La Pampa (Argentina province, airline code)
- La Previa (TV show)
- La Pucelle (PS2 game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advancing from a lab prototype to a commercial product or service offering can be a lengthy and risky process," Frederich and Andrews observed in their Research-Technology Management article about IBM's First-of-a-Kind Program (Nov.
When the RDEC lab prototype was completed, the technology maturity level was comparatively high on most components.