Arthur Simms, associate professor and mixed-media sculptor at LaGuardia Community College (N.
What does LAGCC stand for?
LAGCC stands for LaGuardia Community College (New York City)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lesbian and Gay Archives Roundtable
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (obesity surgery)
- Linguistics Associaiton of Great Britain
- Low-Angle Grain Boundary (physics)
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
- Local Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Locally Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma
- Los Angeles Gender Center (California)
- Louisiana Associated General Contractors (est. 1949)
- Lesbian and Gay Coalition Against Racism (UK)
- Leonard A. Good Community Library (Ogden, IA)
- Louisiana Academy of General Dentistry
- Latin American Government Documents Archive
- LAser GEOdynamics Satellite (NASA)
- Laboratoire d'Automatique et de Génie des Procédés (Lyon, France)
- Lesbian and Gay Employment Rights (London, UK advocacy group)
- Louisville Area Grain and Extract Research Society (Kentucky)
- Lord Abbett Global Fund (est. 1988; Jersey City, NJ)
- Los Angeles Greek Gay and Lesbian Association (California)
- Laboratory for Applied Geomatics and GIS Science (Ottawa, Ontario)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The property, located across from LaGuardia Community College and LaGuardia Performing Arts Center, could be delivered vacant, and is suitable for a user or commercial developer.
SCHOOL SPOTLIGHT LaGuardia Community College LOCATED IN LONG ISLAND CITY, NEW YORK, LAGUARDIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE is a place where students from around the world come to study together; that is why it calls itself "The World's Community College.
Founded in 1971, LaGuardia Community College has been recognized as an innovator in educating students who are under prepared for college work or whose primary language is not English.
The president of LaGuardia Community College, a school of 55,000 students in Queens, N.
Ana Maria Hernandez LaGuardia Community College, CUNY