cactorum were found in the southern provinces of Buenos Aires at 6 of 26 sites, La Pampa at 1 of 11 sites, and Rio Negro at 2 of 8 sites (Fig.
What does LP stand for?
LP stands for La Pampa (Argentina province, airline code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LP
We have 111 other meanings of LP in our Acronym Attic
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (video game)
- Lubelski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Lublin Regional Ski Association)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomizer (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker (game)
- The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
Samples in periodicals archive:
RALLYING: Frenchman Stephane Peterhansel took the overall lead in the car category of the Dakar Rally as Nasser Al Attiyah claimed victory on stage two between Santa Rosa de la Pampa and San Rafael.
In addition to having supermarkets in the main cities in Patagonia, made up of the provinces of Neuquen, Rio Negro, Chubut, Santa Cruz and Tierra del Fuego, La Anonima has opened in Cordoba, La Pampa and Buenos Aires province, too.
JULES SUPERVIELLE'S (1884-1960) many works include the novels L'Homme de la pampa (1923) and Le Survivant (1928); volumes of short stories including L'Enfant de la haute mer (1931) and Le Petit Bos (1942); plays such as Bolivar (1936); and volumes of poetry including Poemes de la France malheureuse (1941).
Volcanic ash in quaternary sediments in the pampa plains of north La Pampa Province, Argentina, show high concentrations of arsenic (7 to 12 mg/L), as well as other oligoelements (Nicolli, Smedley, & Tullio, 1997; Smedley, Nicolli, Macdonald, Barros, & Tullio, 2002).
Melchor, a geologist at National University in La Pampa, Argentina.