Reflecting on the results of the survey, Anna Burbridge of pro-breastfeeding group La Leche League GB said that there were 'many reasons' that could contribute to a reluctance to breastfeed, but added that having time with a healthcare professional can have a 'positive effect' on breastfeeding.
What does LLL stand for?
LLL stands for La Leche League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLL
We have 93 other meanings of LLL in our Acronym Attic
- Luxury Life Kills (clothing brand; est. 2009)
- Latvijas Lauksaimniecibas Kooperativu Asociacija (Latvian Agricultural Co-operatives Association)
- London Lesbian Kickabouts (UK football event)
- Lam Luk Ka Country Club (Thailand)
- Leanne Little Kitchen Design (New Zealand)
- London Lean Kanban Days (conference; UK)
- Lieber, Levett, Koenig, Farese, Babcock (marketing; New York City)
- Lessons Learned Knowledge Resource (US Federal Highway Administration)
- L-3 Communications (stock symbol)
- L-Size X 3 (Triple Large)
- Language, Linguistics and Literature (education)
- Late Life Lesbian
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
- Learning Language in Logic (workshop)
- Leased Long Line
- Left Lower Lobe (lung)
- Legal Lending Limit (banking)
- Leiden Law Library (Netherlands)
- Lenstra, Lenstra, and Lovasz (lattice reduction algorithm)
- Lessons Learned Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 25 women, from South Tyneside, took part in the nationally accredited La Leche League GB programme and successfully completed it.
The La Leche League says that human milk from the mom is still the best option followed by milk expressed by the mom, human milk from another mother and then formula," she told the Marietta Times.
YES Anna Burbridge La Leche League GB MANY new mothers are worried about going out and about with their baby for fear of finding themselves criticised for breastfeeding and this is very upsetting and traumatic.
The mothers have completed the La Leche League peer counsellor programme at Wavertree Children's Centre, giving them the skills to offer new mothers breastfeeding support.
Mothering Multiples Karen Kerkhoff Gromada La Leche League International 957 N Plum Grove Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 9780976896937, $18.
They will then visit and advice women on the La Leche League model of breastfeeding at home, play groups, well-baby clinics and even ante-natal surgeries.