Plasencia Cigars is partly owned by Swedish Match, which also owns in the USA, Cigars International and General Cigar, together with the rights to Cuban Cigar Brands in the USA like Cohiba, Bolivar, Hoyo de Monterrey, La Gloria Cubana, Partagas and Punch as well as interest in other tobacco companies like Arnold Andre in Europe.
What does LGC stand for?
LGC stands for La Gloria Cubana (cigar)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGC
We have 82 other meanings of LGC in our Acronym Attic
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Two-Spirit, and Transgender
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered Student Union (Florida State University student organization)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transvestite, Transsexual
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Transgender, Intersex, and Queer
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Transgendered, Intersexual, Queer, Questioning, 2-Spirited
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Transsexual, Two-Spirited, Intersexed, Queer
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Union (campus group)
- Large Group Business Unit
- Low Gyro Bias Update
- Lesbian Gay and Bisexual Youth of Toronto
Samples in periodicals archive:
Best cigars Ashton, Romeo & Julieta, Padron, La Gloria Cubana, La Aurora and many more.