La Gazzetta dello Sport also mentions Manchester United and Tottenham as possible suitors.
What does LGDS stand for?
LGDS stands for La Gazzetta Dello Sport (Italian sports newspaper)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LGDS in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Development Fund (various locations)
- La Gazette De Greenwood
- Local Government Development Grant (various locations)
- Liga Guineense dos Direitos Humanos (Portuguese: Guinean League of Human Rights)
- La Guilde Des Joueurs (French: The Guild of Players)
- Les Guerriers du Lendemain (French combat history organization)
- Local Government Directory List (UK)
- Low-Grade Dysplastic Nodule (oncology)
- Lacrimal Gland Duct Only
- Local Government Development Program
- Linear Gap Displacement Transducer
- Load Global Descriptor Table
- Lets Get Down to Business (Widespread Panic Song)
- Local Government Data Unit (UK)
- Laser-Guided Direct Writing
- La Grande Weather Service (Oregon)
- Laser Guided Energy
- Lateral Ganglionic Eminence (neurology)
- LG Electronics
- Lions Gate Entertainment (Santa Monica, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
L'attaquant argentin Ezequiel Lavezzi estime que son ancien entraEneur a Naples, Walter Mazzarri, travaillait plus l'aspect tactique que Carlo Ancelotti au Paris Saint-Germain, a-t-il dit dans une interview a la Gazzetta dello sport publiee hier mardi.
In a gushing interview over several pages of Sportweek, the pull-out of top-selling Italian daily La Gazzetta Dello Sport, she opened her heart about their relationship.
Byline: Oliver Holt I WENT to a dinner for Giancarlo Galavotti - the retiring London correspondent of La Gazzetta Dello Sport.
Meanwhile, respected Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that Porto coach Andre Villa Boas has signed a pre-contract agreement to become the next Liverpool manager.
In an interview with Italian paper La Gazzetta dello Sport last year, Aquilani said: "I've a statue and a few photo and portraits of Mussolini at home.