Introduction Asparaginase is the enzyme that hydrolyzes asparagine into L-aspartic acid and ammonia.
What does LAA stand for?
LAA stands for L-Aspartic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAA
We have 194 other meanings of LAA in our Acronym Attic
- Lewis Acids and Lewis Bases (chemistry)
- Los Angeles and Long Beach (California)
- Laser Ablation/Mass Spectrometry
- Landscape Architecture Regional and Community Planning
- Look Alike Sound Alike (drug naming; also seen as LASA)
- Latin America 1
- Lineage 2 (online game)
- Lunch Ann Arbor Marketing
- Jamahirya Libyan Arab Airlines (ICAO code)
- L 'Assurance Accidents (French: Accident Insurance; various locations)
- L2TP Access Aggregation
- Laboratory Animal Allergy
- Lamar, Colorado, USA - Lamar Municipal Airport
- Langley Activities Association
- Large Address Aware (computing)
- Laser Association of America (now the Lasers and Electro-Optics Manufacturers Association)
- Late Antique Archaeology (publication)
- Latin American Alliance (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Latin American Antiquity (publication)
- Latin American Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japanese Company Develops L-aspartic Acid Manufacturing Method * JAPAN: Nippon Shokubai Co.
The GA activity was determined fluorometrically using L-aspartic acid (3-(7-amino4-methylcoumarin), from Bachem AG, as substrate (12).