The Memorandum sets out the areas of technical cooperation for a study on the introduction of a nuclear power plant, promoted by the government of Kazakhstan, following a "Cooperation Agreement for LWR Nuclear Power Plant Introduction in Republic of Kazakhstan" signed among the Japan Atomic Power Company, the NNC and other relevant organizations at a joint public-private sector delegation in April 2007.
What does LACE stand for?
LACE stands for LWR (Light Water Reactor) Aerosol Containment Experiment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LACE
We have 39 other meanings of LACE in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Air Cycle Engine
- Listening and Auditory Communication Enhancement
- Listening and Communication Enhancement
- Local Automatic-Circuit Exchange
- Locally Adaptive Contrast Enhancement (medical imaging)
- Location Ammunition Casualties and Equipment
- Looked After Children Education (UK)
- Low-Altitude Control Enhancements
- Low-Power Atmospheric Compensation Experiment
- Lunar Atmospheric Composition Experiment
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association
- Los Angeles County Employees Association (California)
- Los Angeles City Employees Asian American Association (California)
- Laboratory of Agricultural Constructions and Environmental Control (University of Thessaly; Greece)
- Latin American Consortium for Emergency Contraception
- Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program (Costa Rica)
- Local Authority Civil Enforcement Forum (UK)
- Los Alamos Critical Experiments Facility
- Logement Au Canada En Ligne (French: Housing in Canada Online; interactive database; Canada)
- Louisiana Collaborative for Excellence in the Preparation of Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The construction of experimental LWR (light-water reactor) and the low-enriched uranium for the provision of raw materials are progressing apace," a foreign ministry spokesman told the official news agency.
Since mined uranium is less than 1% U235, it must undergo expensive and energy-intensive enrichment to reach the concentration of U-235 needed for LWR fuel.
Although LWR has only one country director in the region, it has coordinated its response through World Neighbors and the Partnership for Local Development, two organizations based in Haiti.
During the early 1980s, he appeared on the then-pirate stations Kiss and LWR, before moving to the mainstream Capital in 1987.
LWR will also include longer-term efforts in its Niger response, where 64 per cent of inhabitants survive on less than a dollar a day.