com)-- The LSU 100 celebrates the success of former LSU students and recognizes the impact of LSU on the local, regional and national economies.
What does LUCID stand for?
LUCID stands for LSU (Louisiana State University) Undergraduate Chemistry Information Depot
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUCID
We have 1 other meaning of LUCID in our Acronym Attic
- Latin United Community Housing Association (Chicago, IL)
- Lund University Centre for Health Economics (Lund, Sweden)
- Land Use Change and Intensification (research program)
- Library of University of California Images (digital image databank)
- Lighting Urban Community International Association (Glasgow)
- Looking Up Campus Information (online resource; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Leatherbacks Under the Care of International Ambassadors
- Local Unit Criteria and Indicators Development
- Logical Universal Communication Interactive Databank :-)
- Logical User Centered Interaction Design (Cognetics Corporation)
- Lucifer's Universal Criminal Identification System :-)
- Lancaster University Computerised Intelligent Excavator (construction equipment)
- Land Use Cloud Interaction Experiment
- Land Use Change Interactions with Fire in Mediterranean Landscapes
- Large Binocular Telescope Near-Infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research (astronomy)
- Land Use and Climate Impacts on Fluvial Systems (New Zealand)
- Landsby Udviklings Center i Lading (Danish: Village Development Center in Lading)
- Land Use Control Implementation Plan
- Laboring Under Correct Knowledge
- Learning under Correct Knowledge