5] LHRH agonist injections act by suppressing the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis via negative feedback.
What does LHRH-DA stand for?
LHRH-DA stands for LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone)-Degrading Activity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lactogenic Hormone Responsive Element (genetics)
- Low Heat Rejection Engine (automotive)
- Lower Hybrid Range of Frequencies
- Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Factor (endocrinology)
- Large Heterogeneous Reference Fuel Design Study
- Living History Resource Group (Australia)
- Lead Hazard Reduction Grant and Loan Program
- Luteal Hormone Releasing Hormone
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (produced in hypothalamus)
- Luteotrophic Hormone-Releasing Hormone (neuroscience)
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Agonist
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Analogue
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Receptor (protein receptor)
- Lawson Health Research Institute (Canada)
- Lower Hudson Regional Information Center
- Lift Heavy Run Long (training progams)
- Local Housing and Redevelopment Law (est. 1992; New Jersey)
- Lucas Heights Research Laboratories (Australia)
- Lawyers for Human Rights & Legal Aid (Pakistan)
- Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kugel suggests the LHRH in the exposed rats became backed up like water in a clogged sink.
1] This commentary focuses on the actual testosterone levels, which are clinically relevant as many patients were experiencing breakthrough levels on LHRH agonists.