Today, an edgy Delicious Lesbian Kisses (DLK) campaign draws attention to smoking among lesbians; The Network for LGBT Health Equity helps bridge the gap between Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) organizations and tobacco control funding; and the CRUSH campaign uses 'cuties' to spread the message that being tobacco free is sexy.
What does LAIN stand for?
LAIN stands for LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) Aging Issues Network (American Society on Aging)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAIN
- Logic and Intelligent Interaction
- Louis Allen International-India (Louis Allen Consulting Private Limited)
- Los Angeles International Internet Exchange (California)
- Latin American Indian Literatures
- Large Animal Internal Medicine (veterinary specialty)
- Latin American Indian Ministries (Orange, CA; est. 1996)
- League Average Innings Muncher (baseball statistics)
- Log Anonymization and Information Management Working Group (est. 2005; National Center for Supercomputing Applications; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Urbana, IL)
- London Acting and Improvising Meetup (UK)
- Latin American Independent Network (est. 1981)
- Low Altitude Inertial Navigation System
- Local Authority Investigation Officers Group
- Language Access Initiatives Program (Department of Immigration and Citizenship; Australia)
- Legal Assistance to Institutionalized Persons (University of Wisconsin Law School)
- Libya Africa Investment Portfolio (state-owned investment fund)
- Local Air Improvement Program (Australia)
- Louisiana Automobile Insurance Plan
- Lydney Area in Partnership (Lydney, Gloucestershire, England, UK)
- Los Angeles Indigenous Peoples' Alliance (California)
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of the survey were based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, which, according to Gallup, is the largest study ever aimed at calculating the nation's LGBT population.
Exactly who makes up the LGBT community and how this group should be measured is a subject of some debate.
An LGBT book project based in California is headed by 14-year-old Amelia Roskin-Frazeel.
Dear editor: The LGBT Resource Center at K-State would like to welcome all of our incoming and returning students to a wonderful new year
THE Big Lottery Fund has awarded Birmingham LGBT community pounds 479,263 over four years to establish an LGBT Health and Wellbeing Centre for Brum.
This year's event hopes to raise awareness and promote good practice in counteracting health and social care inequalities for LGBT people and communities.
The possible appointment is getting praise from the LGBT community.