The LDS process involves three main steps: injection molding, laser structuring, and electroless plating.
What does LDSP stand for?
LDSP stands for LDS (Latter-day Saints) Philanthropies (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDSP
We have 2 other meanings of LDSP in our Acronym Attic
- limited switching dynamic logic
- Local Digital Subscriber Line
- Lake District Summer Music (UK)
- LANDesk Server Management (Toshiba)
- Linear DC (Direct Current) Solenoid Motor
- Load and Demand-Side Management (DoE, NEMS)
- Latter-Day Saints Mission Network
- Licensed Distribution System Operator
- Lipase-Digested Sesame Oil (colon cell studies)
- Large Diamond Search Pattern (computer science)
- Liceo de San Pedro (San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines)
- Lipid Droplet Surface Protein
- Long Distance Service Provider
- Local Distributed Selfish Routing Algorithm
- United States Army Logistics Doctrine, Systems & Readiness Agency
- Laser Designator Simulator System
- Learning, Development and Support Services
- Listowel District Secondary School
- Lively District Secondary School (Canada)
- Local Department of Social Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
He started a support group in Salt Lake City called Gay LDS Young Adults in the hope of helping other gay and lesbian Mormons find comfort and acceptance as they struggle with the church's teachings and long-held traditions.