LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is a widely used Internet Standard Protocol for accessing a directory.
What does LABE stand for?
LABE stands for LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) Address Book Editor (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LABE
- Los Angeles Broadcast Center
- Louisiana Association of Basketball Coaches
- Lyndon Avenue Baptist Church (Chattanooga, TN)
- Los Angeles Breast Cancer Alliance
- Laboratory Command (Army)
- Laryngeal Abductor Paralysis
- Los Angeles Beat Department (DJ team)
- Leeds and Bradford Dyslexia Association (UK)
- Lava Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Lava Beds Project
- Literacy Adult Basic Education (Uganda; UNICEF program)
- Louisiana Association of Business Educators (Pineville, LA)
- Los Angeles Belizean Educational Network
- Latin American Business Environment Program (Center for Latin American Studies, University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Latin American Business Environment Report
- Low Altitude Balloon Extraction System
- Laboratory Exercise
- Legal Aid Basket Fund (Uganda)
- Library of American Broadcasting Foundation (Chappaqua, NY)
- Lil' Angel Bunny Foundation (Van Nuys, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the security frameworks mentioned earlier become more prevalent, the role of LDAP and its importance to information technology security will continue to grow exponentially.