The typical LAN server often used between 30% and 60% of its processor cycles performing I/O activities.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for LAN Server
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Resource Exchange (Australia)
- Liberal Religious Youth (Unitarian Universalist church; now Young Religious Unitarian Universalists)
- LaHave River Yacht Club (Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Lenoir-Rhyne Youth Chorus (est. 1997; Lenoir-Rhyne University; Hickory, NC)
- Lord Reading Yacht Club
- Lough Ree Yacht Club (Ireland)
- Leibniz-Rechenzentrum (German: Leibniz Supercomputing Center; Garching bei München, Germany)
- Elite Skills
- Labor Service
- Lake Stevens (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That facility takes the actual backup operation off the network, but the software to carry it out still resides on the LAN server.
LAN Server to NT Migration Wizard from Lieberman and Associates can migrate thousands of users per hour with all encrypted passwords, memberships, and file assets moved intact to the NT platform.