What does LACTHOSA stand for?
LACTHOSA stands for Lácteos de Honduras SA (Spanish: Honduras Dairy Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology
- Light Air Cavalry Troop
- Los Angeles City Traffic Test (brakes)
- Los Angeles College Tour, Inc.
- Lower Alloways Creek Township (New Jersey)
- Lucas Area Community Theater (Lucas, KS)
- Los Angeles County Transportation Commission
- Los Angeles Collaborative for Teacher Excellence (California; 1995-2001)
- Louisiana Association of Career and Technical Education
- Louisiana Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Latin American and Caribbean Country Code Top-Level Domain Organization (Lima, Peru)
- Latin American Caribbean ccTLDs (Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Los Angeles City Teachers' Mathematics Association
- Los Angeles County Transit Operators Association (California)
- Latin America Corporate Travel Technology Exchange (trade show)
- Latin American Cultural Union
- Laboratory Animal Care and Use Committee
- Library Association of the City University of New York (New York, NY)
- Linguistics Association of Canada and the United States
- Los Angeles County University of Southern California