China conceives itself to have the right to make an authoritative interpretation of the 'principle for intervention' in the treaty," Jaewoo Choo, Chinese foreign policy assistant professor at Kyung Hee University wrote in Asian Survey.
What does KHU stand for?
KHU stands for Kyung Hee University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHU
We have 2 other meanings of KHU in our Acronym Attic
- Yankee Hat Minerals Ltd (stock symbol)
- Kansas Historic Theatre Association
- Kawartha Hoshin Training Centre (Lindsay, Ontario, Canada)
- Konqueror Hyper Text Markup Language
- Kulim Hi-Tech Park (Malaysia)
- Kadir Has University (est. 1997; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kenya Hockey Union
- Keowee Hydro Unit (US NRC)
- Kids Hope United
- Kingdom Hearts Union (gaming website)
- Kent Hockey Umpires Association (UK)
- Know How You Feel
- Khujand Virus
- Kalamunda History Village (Australia)
- Katharine Hepburn's Voice (Seattle band)
- Khabarovsk, Russia - Novy (Airport Code)
- Koi Herpesvirus
- Kantonaler Harmonika Verband Bern (German: Cantonal Harmonica Association Bern; Bern, Switzerland)
- Koi Herpes Virus Disease
- Katowicki Holding Weglowy S.A. (Polish: Coal Holding of Katowice (Damrota, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Il Ho Shin, of Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea, and colleagues conducted a case-control study to evaluate the association between the taste threshold in patients with chronic otitis media with effusion (COME) and the relationship with body mass index.
Prior to the experiment, they signed consent forms approved by the Kyung Hee University Institutional Review Board.
Ji-Hoon Lee, (1) John Kathi, (2) Kyong Yop Rhee, (3) Joong Hee Lee (4) (1) Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Yongin 446-701, Republic of Korea (2) Department of Architectural Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Yongin 446-701, Republic of Korea (3) Industrial Liaison Research Institute, Department of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering, Kyung Hee University Yongin 446-701, Republic of Korea (4) Department of Polymer and Nano Engineering, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, Jeonbuk 561-756, Republic of Korea Correspondence to: Kyong Yop Rhee; e-mail: rheeky@khu.
07 Sun Kuk KIM Department of Architectural Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Yongin, Korea
Byung Yong Kim, Kyung Hee University, Seocheon Dong, Giheung hu, Yongin si, Gyeonggi do 446 701, Korea; phone: +82 2 961 0114; fax: +82 2 962 4343; URL: www.