Kyrie Irving, Cleveland's leading scorer, didn't play then because of a sore shoulder, but he played Friday.
What does KI stand for?
KI stands for Kyrie Irving (basketball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KI
We have 10 other meanings of KI in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Information
- Known Issue
- Københavns Idrætsanlæg
- Kodiak Island (Alaska)
- Koito Industries (Japan)
- Konami Industry Co., Ltd.
- Künstliche Intelligenz (German: Artificial Intelligence)
- Kunstmatige Inseminatie
- Kunstmatige Intelligentie
- Kurchatov Institute (Russia)
- Potassium Iodide
- receptor affinity (pchemistry)
- Kabul International Airport
- Kachin Independence Army (Burma)
- Kagoshima International Association (Japan)
- Kakamigahara International Association (Japan)
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts (est. 1924; Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanagawa Information Services Industry Association (Japan)
- Kanagawa International Association (Japan)
- Kansai International Airport (Osaka, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stud All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving suffered a sprained left shoulder over a week ago, and is still scheduled to miss at least another three weeks.
79: Freshman Kyrie Irving scored a season-high 31 points and the Blue Devils beat the Spartans in the marquee matchup of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
Cleveland played without All-Star guard Kyrie Irving, who missed his seventh straight game with a bruised left shoulder.