About Kyrene School District The Kyrene Elementary School District is an award-winning suburban district comprised of 25 schools (19 elementary and 6 middle schools).
What does KESD stand for?
KESD stands for Kyrene Elementary School District (Arizona)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korea Electronics Show
- Kreative Entertainment Services
- Kachemak Emergency Service Area (Alaska)
- Kansas Electronic Security Alliance (est. 2005; Newton, KS)
- Korea Extreme Sports Association (South Korea)
- Korean Engineering Students' Association (various schools)
- Karen Environmental and Social Action Network (Perth, Austrlia)
- Konsortium Expressway Shah Alam Selangor (Malaysia)
- Karachi Electric Supply Company Ltd. (Ministry of Water and Power; Pakistan)
- King Energy Services of Colorado
- Kentucky Educational Speech and Drama Association, Inc.
- Knowledge Economy Skill Development E-Learning Excellence (San Diego, CA)
- Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering (workshop)
- Knowledge Engineering Software Engineering Management
- Kilimanjaro Education Scholarship Fund (Tanzania)
- Klinisk Enhed for Sygdomsforebyggelse (Danish: Clinical Unit for Disease Prevention)
- Kent & Essex Sea Fisheries Committee (Colchester, England)
- Korporata Elektroenergjetike Shqiptare (Albanian Power Corporation)
- Kentucky Electric Steel Inc
- Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
to adopt an expanded health education program means that middle school students in the Kyrene Elementary School District will now learn about specific sexual practices in the health curriculum.