The event at the Kyoto International Conference Hall is sponsored by the World Conference on Religion and Peace (WCRP), organizers said.
What does KICH stand for?
KICH stands for Kyoto International Conference Hall (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation
- Korea Institute of Child Care and Education (South Korea)
- Knoxville Inner City Churches United for People (Tennessee)
- Kikori Integrated Conservation and Development Project
- Kawasaki International Culture Exchange (Japan)
- Korea Institute of Curriculum and Evaluation (Seoul, Korea)
- Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management
- Koszalin Institute of Comparative European Studies (Koszalin, Poland)
- Kentucky Independent College Foundation (now Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities; Frankfort, KY)
- Kyoto International Culture Foundation
- Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers (Seoul)
- Khartoum International Centre for Human Rights (Khartoum, Sudan)
- Kleding Inzameling Charitatieve Instellingen (Dutch: Clothing Collection Charitable Institutions)
- Kocie Internetowe Centrum Informacyjne (Polish: Cat's Internet Information Center)
- Karate Inspires City Kids (Boston, MA)
- Karate Institute of Chinese Kenpo (Albuquerque, NM)
- Keep It Complicated Knucklehead
- Kids in Charge of Kalories (Anthem Blue Cross of California)
- Kisumu Innovation Centre Kenya (est. 1993; Kisumu, Kenya)
- Kyoto Institute of Culture and Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Inamori Foundation gave the 16th annual prizes to the three in a ceremony Friday at the Kyoto International Conference Hall.