Kensuke Nakamura of Kyoto Institute of Technology and Takao Kurokawa of Osaka University said that identifying body shape components was critical for designing close-fitting products, whether underwear, everyday clothes, or safety garments.
What does KIT stand for?
KIT stands for Kyoto Institute of Technology (Kyoto, Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIT
We have 74 other meanings of KIT in our Acronym Attic
- Kirin International Trading (Japan)
- Knight Industries Technology
- Knowledge and Information Technology (journal)
- Knowledge in Technology
- Knowledge-based Information Tutorial
- Kolhapur Institute of Technology (Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India)
- Koninklijk Instituut Voor de Tropen (Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Kubota Image Tools (digital photography)
- Kunst Im Tunnel (German: Art in Tunnel)
- Kyushu Institute of Tourism (Japan)
- Keep In Touch - Kall Any Time
- Keep in Touch, Kappa Alpha Theta
- Kerala Information Technology Alliance (New York)
- Kick In The Ass
- Korea International Trade Association
- Korean Industrial Technology Association (South Korea)
- Krishnaveni Information Technology Association (India)
- Kumasi Institute of Tropical Agriculture (Ghana)
- Kulturell Identitet Tryggad Av Biblioteken (Swedish: Cultural Identity Security of Libraries; book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan; Shinzon Kohjiya, Kyoto University, Japan; and Yuko Ikeda, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan.
Yuki Ikeda, Makoto Ikeda, Takeshi Murakarui, Norihisa Terasawa, Hiroshi Urakawa and Kanji Kajiwara, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan.
Kajiwara, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan, and K.