20pm) Fantasy comedy, starring Will Ferrell, James Caan, Zooey Deschanel, Edward Asner, Mary Steenburgen, Bob Newhart, Peter Dinklage, Michael Lerner and Kyle Gass.
What does KG stand for?
KG stands for Kyle Gass
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KG
We have 20 other meanings of KG in our Acronym Attic
- Kinder Garten
- King Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bristol, Tennessee)
- King's Gambit (chess)
- Knight Games (online gaming community)
- Knight of the Garter
- Knoebel's Groves (amusement park)
- Kriegsgefangener (German: Prisoner of War)
- Kurt Geiger (shoe designer)
- Kwansei Gakuin (universitty; Nishinomiya, Japan)
- Ship's Center of Gravity Above Keel
- Kyrgyz National Association of Civil Society Providers
- Kansas Gas & Electric
- Kilograms per Square Centimeter
- Kagoshima Golf Association (Japan)
- Kanto Golf Association (Kanto, Japan)
- Kearsarge Global Advisors (Alexandria, VA)
- Kentucky Grocers Association
- King's Gambit Accepted (chess)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together with partner Kyle Gass, Black's blend of humour and rock should have been a perfect fit for a large-scale arena show, but with a minimal stage set-up and a focus mainly on the music, more often than not it failed to engage.
Along with partner Kyle Gass, Black's band Tenacious D perfectly balance laugh-out-loud humour with heavy rock, so it was disappointing to see them focus so much on the latter.
Byline: The Register-Guard COOKING WITH GASS Tenacious D's Kyle Gass will be at Luckey's melting faces Thursday with his band of scorchin' musicians.
Comedy, starring Jack Black and Kyle Gass as would-be rock stars in search of a magical guitar pick.
00pm Comedy, starring Jack Black and Kyle Gass as would-be rock stars in search of a magical guitar pick that will turn them into legends.
99 THIS irreverent biopic about double-act Jack Black and Kyle Gass takes hilarious liberties with the truth to trace the men's journey from obscurity to musical demi-gods.