Johari Sita Installation The capstone in the edifice of ACL-F is the Johari Sita (JS), a three-part, 18-step, Africancentric approach to leadership-followership training and development devised in 2000 at the Kwame Ture Leadership Institute specifically for African American leaders.
What does KTLI stand for?
KTLI stands for Kwame Ture Leadership Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kingston Telecommunications Lab (UK, US, Canada, Netherlands)
- Korea Testing Laboratory
- Kwun Tong Line (Hong Kong)
- K-Television Los Angeles (communications station; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (Wichita, KS)
- KCBS TV in Los Angeles
- Kalkan Town Location Code (Turkey)
- Kentucky Teaching and Learning Conference
- Kranidiotis-Triantafillou Legal Consulting (Greece)
- Keep Tallahassee-Leon County Beautiful (Florida)
- Kentucky TeleLinking Network
- Keep the Lights On
- Kathmandu, Nepal - Tribhuvan (Airport Code)
- Katmai (processor instruction set)
- Kauppa- ja Teollisuusministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Kauppatieteiden maisteri (Finnish: Master of Science Econnomics)
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu (Malayan Railway, Malaysia)
- Kernel Transaction Manager (Windows programming)
- Ketua Tempat Mengundi (Malay: Chief Polling Station)
- Key Task Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the intellectual maroon is the centerpiece of the Johari Sita, a six-part Africancentric leadership/followership training model I developed for the Kwame Ture Leadership Institute in 2000.