In a press statement, Abdulwahab Al-Rashoud, director of department of treasury in KFH, said that most analysts' optimistic forecasts note markets are to witness improvement, especially since these improvements are promising in their entirety compared to previous years, asserting that despite the decrease in Kuwaiti dinar returns, compared to other currencies, they are still competitive as the dinar still enjoys solidity.
What does KD stand for?
KD stands for Kuwaiti Dinar (unit of currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KD
We have 20 other meanings of KD in our Acronym Attic
- Known Delinquent
- Known Depredator
- Known Distance
- Komatsu Diesel (Japan)
- Komodo Dragon
- Korgorian Delphic
- Kraft Dinner
- Kristdemokratiska Partiet (Swedish political party)
- Kristendemokraterne (Danish political party)
- Kristillisdemokraatit (Finnish: Christian Democrats)
- KwikDeath (CounterStrike gaming clan)
- Pilotless Aircraft for Use as Target Aircraft (US Navy)
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- Kiln-Dried & Heat Treated (lumber)
- Key Decision 0
- Kininogen Domain 2
- Kachin Defense Army
- Kanpur Development Authority (India)
- Kansas Dental Association
- Kansas Department of Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the changes, was an uplift in the amount of individual housing loans that will be made available to female citizens of the Arabian Gulf state increasing it to a statutory 70,000 Kuwait Dinars (US$ 246,000) from the previous 45,000 Kuwaiti Dinars (US$ 158,000).
65 million Kuwaiti dinars net profit in the three months to the end of December compared with 3.
Abdelwahab Ahmed Al-Badr added that the Kuwait Fund will, under these agreements, finance a development project on the transmission of electricity worth 20 million Kuwaiti dinars, as well as a high-speed train project, with a contribution of 40 million Kuwaiti dinars.
The fund is the eighteenth edition of the Islamic Ijara funds and the second from the bank's kuwaiti dinar series.