However, allegations that the executions would be carried out live on Kuwait Television were strongly denied by the information ministry.
What does KTV stand for?
KTV stands for Kuwait Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTV
We have 2 other meanings of KTV in our Acronym Attic
- Tulsa International Airport (ICAO Code)
- Konfirmasi Tertulis Untuk RUPS
- Killeen-Temple Urban Transportation Study (Belton, TX)
- Kansai Television (Japan)
- Kantonsschüler-Turnverein (Switzerland)
- Karaoke Television (China)
- Knowledge TV
- Koha Vision (Kosova TV station)
- Kunta-Alan Ammattiliitto (Finnish: Trade Union for the Municipal Sector)
- Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
- Kam Tsin Village Ho Tung School (Hong Kong)
- Krabi Thai Village Resort (Krabi, Thailand)
- Kwun Tong Vocational Training Centre (Kwun Tong, Kowloon, China)
- Katowice, Poland - Pyrzowice (Airport Code)
- Kingston This Week (newspaper; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Klippel-Trenaunay-Webber Syndrome
- Korrektur- und Transportwesen (German: Change and Transport System, SAP)
- Karen Teachers Working Group (Burma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The planned activities will include a show by the Kuwait Television Troupe, display of paintings by famous Kuwaiti artists, a photo gallery, and display of Kuwaiti dhows and works of craftsmen.
An emiri decree was issued to dissolve the 2009 parliament," said state-run Kuwait television.
We accept any differences between our country and Tehran, but we are keen not to leave any disagreement without reaching a solution that serves our nations and peoples," he added in remarks to KUNA and Kuwait Television (KTV) following a meeting with Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani on the sidelines of the Fifth International Conference in Support of the Palestinian Intifada in Tehran.
We have not reached a conclusion because of time constraints and some positions," Hoshyar Zebari, Iraq's foreign minister, told Kuwait Television, without giving details.
Unfortunately, we didn't reach a final result because of time limits and because some are entrenched in their positions," Zebari told state-owned Kuwait Television.
Kuwait television also reported that several oil wells near Basra had been set alight by Iraqi troops, while Iranian media have reported US jets bombing these oilfields.
The Kuwaiti official added that Kuwait's media is being transformed into the digital age, noting that in the near future all Kuwait television and radio stations will be using the digital system.