A company statement on the Kuwait Stock Exchange website said the company realized profit of KD 247,040 at fils 2.
What does KSE stand for?
KSE stands for Kuwait Stock Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSE
We have 35 other meanings of KSE in our Acronym Attic
- Kent School of English (UK)
- Kernel Scheduler Entities
- Key System Element
- Kill Switch Engage (band)
- Knowledge System Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Knowledge System Engineering
- Korea Stock Exchange
- Kroenke Sports Enterprises (multiple sports team holdings)
- Kuat Systems Engineering (Star Wars)
- Kuwait Society of Engineers
- Kyiv School of Economics (Ukraine)
- Karl Storz Endoscopy America (est. 1971; Culver City, CA; medical instruments)
- Kerala Secretariat Employees Association (India)
- Kinesthetic Size Estimating Apparatus
- Korean Structural Engineers Association
- Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (Vienna, VA)
- Kerala State Electricity Board (India)
- Kokusai Semiconductor Equipment Corporation (San Jose, CA)
- Korean Society for Early Childhood Education
- Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement denied a report in Kuwaiti newspaper Al Qabas on Sunday that it had requested the cancellation of its stock market listing but noted that it does intend to ask shareholders at an EGM to vote on giving approval to the Board of Directors to cancel the listing on the Kuwait Stock Exchange as and when the Board 'deems appropriate'.
The Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) announced on Sunday that it will stop the listing of Egypt's Commercial International Bank as of Sept.
In a statement on the Kuwait Stock Exchange Kuwaiti Islamic lender Boubyan Bank on Sunday started a major rights issue aimed at raising its capital by 50 percent, the bank said.
Kuwait, 21 Aug: The Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) announced that the Central Bank of Kuwait has approved a request for renewing a prior consent granted to Bayan investment Company fro purchasing no more than 10 percent of its own issued shares fro six months until February 18, 2010.