Bader al-Rasheedi was jailed on November 28 after the lower court gave him a two-year term, but the appeals court decided to increase this to five years, director of the Kuwait Society for Human Rights Mohammad al-Humaidi told AFP.
What does KSHR stand for?
KSHR stands for Kuwait Society for Human Rights (est. 1993)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas State High school Athletics Association
- Kerala State Housing Board (India)
- Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers (Louisville)
- Karnataka State Highways Improvement Project (India)
- Kentucky Safety and Health Network, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Korean Society for Head and Neck Oncology (South Korea)
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame
- Kansas Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kentucky Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kilili Self-Help Project (Kenya)
- Kansas State Historical Records Advisory Board (National Historical Publications and Records Commission; Topeka, KS)
- Kyrgyz-Swiss Health Reform Support Project
- Kansas State Historical Society
- Kaohsiung Senior High School (Taiwan)
- Kee Shing Hardware Supplies (est. 1984; Hong Kong)
- Kenmore State High School (Australia)
- Kentucky State Horticultural Society (est. 1856)
- Kenyan Shillings
- Korean Society for Horticultural Science (South Korea)
- Kansas State High School Activities Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the ruling, Harbi must start serving the sentence immediately, even before the outcomes of his challenges in the appeals and supreme courts are known, said Mohammad Al Humaidi, director of the Kuwait Society for Human Rights.
Members of the secret service arrested Barrak after they came to his residence and produced an official warrant issued by the public attorney", director of the Kuwait Society for Human Rights Mohammad al-Humaidi told AFP.
Rashed Al-Enezi, who was in the courtroom to hear the sentence, was immediately arrested by police and taken to jail, the head of the independent Kuwait Society for Human Rights, Mohammad Al-Humaidi, told AFP.