Bid bond: Applicable Fee: KWD 2,500 Details: Central Tenders Committee -- Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC).
What does KNPC stand for?
KNPC stands for Kuwait National Petroleum Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KNPC
We have 1 other meaning of KNPC in our Acronym Attic
- Klik and Play (software application)
- Korean National Police
- Kruger National Park (South Africa)
- Kansas Non Profit Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky News Photographers Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kilimanjaro Native Planters Association (Tanzania)
- Korea National Parks Authority (est. 1987; South Korea)
- Korean National Police Agency (South Korea)
- Naval Air Station Pensacola, Fl (ICAO airport identifier)
- Karachi Nuclear Power Complex (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission; Pakistan)
- Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation
- Komite Nasional Pemuda Demokrat (Indonesian: Youth Democratic National Committee; South Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Kolo Naukowe Prawa Europejskiego (Polish: Near-Scientific European Law; online forum; Faculty of Law, University of Bialystok)
- Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (Indian film)
- Komite Nasional Pemuda Indonesia (National Committee of Indonesian Youth)
- Kolo Naukowe Prawa Karnego (Polish: Scientific Circle of Criminal Law; Warsaw University)
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (Mumbai)
- Keep North Platte and Lincoln County Beautiful (North Platte, NE)
- Karenni National People Liberation Front (Burma; militant group)
- Koninklijke Nederlandsche Petroleum Maatschappij (Dutch oil company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) will launch a tender next month to build a long-delayed refinery at Al Zour with a capacity of 615,000 barrels per day (bpd), a senior executive at KNPC said yesterday.
Kuwait, Dhu-AlQa'dah 3, 1432, Oct 1, 2011, SPA -- An accident at a gas unit at Ahmadi refinery resulted in the death of four laborers and the injury of two employees, Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) announced today.
The authorities have also stopped export activities, cargo ship berthing at the national ports, as well as some maintenance work at the refineries of the Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC), due to the bad weather, Al Khalid, also KPC managing director of the Government and Parliamentary Relations and Media, said, Kuna reported.
The capacity to produce fuels with a sulphur content of less than 10 parts per would allow Kuwait National Petroleum Company to retake market shares in the most developed markets, where environmental regulations also tend to be the highest.
The visit to the Kuwait National Petroleum Company is part of our ongoing commitment to visit different government and private institutions and present and introduce our products and services and create better communications within the different segments of the society.