The suspended companies according to the KSE website are namely: Kuwait Investment Company (KINV), Coast Investment And Development Company (Coast), Securities House (SECH), Industrial Investment Company (IIC), Al-Aman Investment Company (ALAMAN), Ayn Leasing and Investment Company (AYN), Global Investment House (GLOBAL), Housing Finance Company (ISKAN), Al-Qurain Holding Company (QURIANHLD), Al-Madina for Finance and Investment Company (ALMADINA), Al-Imtiaz Investment Group Company (ALIMTIAZ), Kuwait Business Town Real Estate Company (KBT), Kuwait Pipe Industries and Oil Services (PIPE), Kuwait Commercial Complex Company (SHOP), National Cleaning Company (CLEANING), Al-Safwa Group Company (Al-SAFWA), and National Ranges Company (MAYADEEN).
What does KIC stand for?
KIC stands for Kuwait Investment Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIC
We have 96 other meanings of KIC in our Acronym Attic
- Keep It Coming
- Kent Innovation Centre (UK)
- Ketchikan Indian Community (Ketchikan, Alaska)
- Kinsale Insurance Company (Richmond, VA)
- Knowledge and Innovation Community (various locations)
- Kobe Institute of Computing (Hyogo, Japan)
- Komatsu Industries Corporation (Japan)
- Kommunikations- und Informations-Centrum für Energieeffizientes Bauen + Modernisieren
- Krischausky Interimsmanagement Coaching
- Kunst in der Carlshütte gGmbH (Büdelsdorf, Germany cultural center)
- Kwinana Industries Council (Australia)
- Mesa del Rey Airport (King City, CA)
- Kansas Independent College Association (Topeka, KS)
- Keto-Isocaproic Acid (biochemistry)
- Kiawah Island Community Association (Kiawah Island, SC)
- Kimberley Indigenous Cognitive Assessment (Australia)
- Korea Information Certificate Authority (South Korea)
- Korea International Cooperation Agency
- Kyoto International Cultural Association, Inc. (Japan)
- Korea Independent Commission Against Corruption (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ibrahim AlQadhi started his professional career at Kuwait Investment Company, KIC, where his tenure lasted sixteen years and where his responsibilities included Head of the Asian Investments, Portfolio Manager of Foreign Investments, and ultimately Executive Director of Foreign and Domestic Portfolios.
Gulf Finance House (GFH), the Bahrain-based Islamic investment bank, has appointed Kuwait Investment Company (KIC) to assist the bank with its recapitalization programme.
259 percent, while Kuwait Investment Company was the day 's biggest loser with 8.
Memedi also met with officials from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, as well as the directors of the Kuwait Investment Authority and the Kuwait Investment Company.
Kuwait Investment Company could not be reached for comment.