The Korean delegation will be meeting with senior state officials and the Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA).
What does KIA stand for?
KIA stands for Kuwait Investment Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIA
We have 70 other meanings of KIA in our Acronym Attic
- Killing in Action (gaming clan)
- King's Indian Attack (chess)
- Kliger's Iron Agar
- Know It All
- Kochi International Association (Japan)
- Kopp Investment Advisors (Bloomington, MN)
- Korangi Industrial Area (Pakistan)
- Korea International Automotive (car manufacturer)
- Kuching International Airport (Malaysia)
- Kuwait International Airport
- Kyushindo International Association
- Killed in Action/Body Not Recovered
- Kangaroo Industries Association of Australia
- Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics (Peking University; China)
- Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- Kansas Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Kansas Institute for African American and Native American Family History
- Karma Is a Bitch
- Karolinska Innovations AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Know-It-All Boyfriends (band; Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The head of the Kuwaiti delegation visiting Cairo revealed a decision by Kuwait Investment Authority to establish a company Eman Goma Reuters KUWAIT: Kuwait Investment Authority, the Gulf state's sovereign fund, will set up a company with $1 billion in capital to invest in Egypt's stock market, a local newspaper said Thursday, citing the head of the Chamber of Commerce.
Quoting a Kuwait Investment Authority official it did not identify by name, the paper said BP's outgoing chief executive, Tony Hayward, made the offer in a telephone call to the KIA which owns 1.