Director of Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) Dr.
What does KISR stand for?
KISR stands for Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KISR in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (est. 1976; Kenya)
- Kenya Institute of Surveying and Mapping (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Keep It Simple, Make It Fun (Scouting)
- Korean International Student Organization (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Korea Information Service on Net
- Kinima Sosialdimokraton (Greek: Social Democrats Movement, Cyprus)
- Kalash Indigenous Survival Programme (Pakistan)
- Karamoja Initiative for Sustainable Peace (Uganda; USAID)
- Karolinska Institutet Science Park (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Korea Internet Service Provider Association (South Korea)
- Kanawha Institute for Social Research and Action (Nitro, WV)
- Keep It Safe & Sound
- Keep It Sensible & Simple
- Keep It Short & Simple
- Keep It Short and Sweet
- Keep It Simple & Safe (airline and aviation management)
- Keep It Simple and Secular
- Keep It Simple and Straightforward (design principle; more commonly seen as Keep It Simple, Stupid)
- Keep It Simple and Stupid
- Keep It Simple and Systematic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hempel Kuwait is currently at work on several other major projects including the new Al Ahmadi neighbourhood involving a paint area of 60,000 sq m, a 1,343-villa project at New Sabbah Al Salem City for Al Kharafi Construction (2 million sq m), faE*ade works for the Special Forces Camp (80,000 sq m), Alargan offices (35,000 sq m), Al Salmiya Park (100,000 sq m) and the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (45,000 sq m).
But in July, four months after the radiation-leaking crisis broke out at the Fukushima plant following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah, emir of Kuwait, issued an order to dissolve the committee, according to Osama Al-Sayegh, a research scientist at the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research.
An official from the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research has said that Kuwait has recorded the highest global consumption of water per capita, at 500 litres per person per day, the Kuwait news agency has reported.
He has also participated in the start up of the Public Authority for Assessment of Compensation (PAAC) and lead the HR Department in Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR).
Researcher at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research 's (KISR) construction and energy technology department, Dr.
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research Institute in Kuwait won the Research and Education Award while the Energy Engineer Award went to Fotouh Abdul Aziz Al Raqom from the same institute.