He is a member of the Kuwait Human Rights Society and Kuwait Journalists' Association.
What does KHRS stand for?
KHRS stands for Kuwait Human Rights Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kentucky Highland Renaissance Faire
- Karen Human Rights Group (advocates for rural Burmese people)
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital (Illinois)
- Kenya Human Rights Institute
- Kenyan Human Rights Initiative (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Kresge Hearing Research Institute (University of Michigan)
- Kicking Horse River Lodge (Canada)
- Kitsap Human Rights Network (Silverdale, WA)
- Kurdistan Human Rights Organization (Kurdistan)
- Kurdish Human Rights Project
- Kasai Horizon Radio-Television (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Koksi Historic Racing Team (Estonia)
- Karbi Human Rights Watch
- Kurdish Human Rights Watch
- Kahlotus High School (Kahlotus, WA, USA)
- Kahuku High School (Hawaii)
- Kamehameha High School (Honolulu, HI)
- Kankakee High School (Kankakee, IL)
- Kansas Health Solutions (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Historical Society (Topeka, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fighting back The Kuwait Human Rights Society (KHRS) objected to Nashmi's statements, which came two years after women were allowed to join the military.
Secretary of Kuwait Human Rights Society Amr Al-Tamimi and Kuwait University's Dr.