Hamdallah is also to meet with His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Abdulwahab Al-Bader, Director General of Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED), a number of Kuwaiti dignitaries and Arab ambassadors.
What does KFAED stand for?
KFAED stands for Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KFAED in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Fine Arts Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Keratinocyte Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Kids for a Better Society (est. 1992)
- Kansas Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom (Kansas State University; Manhattan, KS)
- Kentucky Folk Art Center (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- Kinver Freeliners Angling Club (UK)
- Korean Folk Art Club (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Kayak Fishing Association of California (est. 2004)
- Kentucky Fertilizer & Agricultural Chemical Association, Inc.
- King for A Day
- King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kentucky Folic Acid Partnership (Bowling Green, KY)
- Krakowska Fabryka Aparatow Pomiarowych (Polish: Krakow Apparatus Measuring Factory)
- Kiss from A Rose (song)
- Knoxville First Amendment Radio (community station; Tennessee)
- Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies
- Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science
- Kayak Fishing Association of Southern California
- Kalman Filter Application-Specific Processor
- Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades (trade union; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AS part of Kuwait's initiatives to aid regional nations deal with influx of Syrian refugees, USD 18 million has been donated by the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) to Jordan.
The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development will grant Egypt a $100m concessional loan for the West Cairo power station.
Mehdi Jom and the Tunisian delegation also met with Deputy Director General of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) Hisham Al-Waqayan and Managing Director of the Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) Badr Al Sd.
It approved signing an agreement with the Kuwaiti government and the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development as part of a $10 billion GCC aid plan for Bahrain announced in May 2011.
3 (Saba)- Prime Minister Mohammed Salem Basendwa and Director-General of Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) Abdulwahab al-Bader discussed on Monday relations between Yemen and (KFAED).
The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development has agreed to loan Burkina Faso $20.
The agreement was signed by Omani Minister Responsible for Financial Affairs Darwesh bin Ismail bin Ali Al-Balushi and Kuwaiti Director General of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development Abdul-Wahab Al-Badr.