Al-Kuwait football club clinched on Sunday the sixth Kuwait Football Association (KFA) Cup after defeating Kazma 4-3 in the final match held at Sabah Al-Salem stadium in Arabi club.
What does KFA stand for?
KFA stands for Kuwait Football Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFA
We have 40 other meanings of KFA in our Acronym Attic
- Kirkwood Faculty Association
- Kniteforce Again (UK hardcore record label)
- Komatsu Finance America (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Korea Football Association (Republic of Korea)
- Korean Film Archive
- Korean Friendship Association
- Kreations from Above (disc jockey group)
- Krishnamurti Foundation of America (Ojai, CA)
- Kulturfabrik Airfield - (musicians club, Mainz, Germany)
- Kung Fu Academy
- Kyoto Forestry Association (New Zealand)
- King Faisal Air Academy (Saudi Arabia)
- Korea Federation of Advertising Associations (South Korea)
- Korean Fine Arts Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Keratinocyte Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Kids for a Better Society (est. 1992)
- Kansas Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom (Kansas State University; Manhattan, KS)
- Kentucky Folk Art Center (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- Kinver Freeliners Angling Club (UK)
- Korean Folk Art Club (State University of New York at Buffalo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier in an official statement from Shaikh Talal Al Fahad, president of the Kuwait Football Association said Basra will host the 22nd edition of the tournament in December 2014.
Kuwait Football Association president Shaikh Talal Al Fahad said in a statement that Basra will now host the 22nd edition of the tournament, to be held either in December 2014 or January 2015.
The meeting was attended by Prince Nawaf bin Mohammad bin Abdulrhman, Deputy Head of Mission of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the 16th Asian Games, Sheikh Talal Al-Ahmad Al-Fahad, President of Kuwait Football Association and a number of officials.
5/7/2009 6:58:22 AM The Kuwait Football Association has declared it has been barred from voting in the election to decide Asia's representative on the Fifa executive committee.
The Kuwait Football Association are resigned to losing coach Berti Vogts to Scotland at the end of his contract.
President of Kuwait Football Association (KFA) Sheikh Talal Al-Fahad Al-Sabah on Thursday expressed hope for better Arab results in the next games of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), after the 2011 awards ceremony.