Kuwait Fire Service Directorate (KFSD) said that three suffocation cases among the residents of the building where the basement was and some injuries among firefighters were reported.
What does KFSD stand for?
KFSD stands for Kuwait Fire Service Directorate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KFSD
We have 2 other meanings of KFSD in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Foreign School (South Korea)
- Korea Forest Service (Daejeon City, South Korea)
- Kansas Farm Service Agency
- Kansas Farmers Service Association (est. 1947)
- Korean Federation of Small Business
- Kinematic Free-Surface Boundary Condition
- Kangaroo Flat Secondary College (Australia)
- King Fahad Security College (Saudi Arabia)
- Kyle Figure Skating Club (Ayr, Scotland, UK)
- Keratosis Follicularis Spinulosa Decalvans
- Keyhole Fast Spin-Echo
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (Saudi Arabia)
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Keane Federal Systems, Inc. (Keane, Inc.)
- Kempe Family Stress Inventory (parental assessment evaluation)
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (Canada)
- Kenya Food Security Meeting (coordinating body)
- Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business
- Kennedy Family Sight and Sound (Studios)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Documents can be obtained from the Central Tenders Committee -- Kuwait Fire Service Directorate, PO Box 1070, 13011 Safat, tel: 2401200/800088/2429083, e-mail: info@ctc.
Kuwait Fire Service Directorate (KFSD) said in a press statement that firefighters managed to extinguish the fire that destroyed three tents and a vehicle in the desert of Mutl north of the country which killed two young girls and injured their parents and their 12-year-old sister.
| KUWAIT, July 23 (KUNA) -- Personnel of Kuwait Fire Service Directorate took control of a fire that broke out at a carpentry in Al-Rai area, causing various injuries to three firemen, said Kuwait Fire Service Directorate on Sunday.
| KUWAIT, June 16 (KUNA) -- Fires in the Amghara scrap-yard area were extinguished by the Kuwait Fire Service Directorate (KFSD), said a statement here Saturday.
Director of the Kuwait Fire Service Directorate Jassem al-Mansouri, who was at the site of the fire along with the minister told the press that he expected that the fire would be put out completely by the onset of the evening local time.
| KUWAIT, May 5 (KUNA) -- His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah addressed a cable to Major Genera Jassem al-Mansouri, Director-General of Kuwait Fire Service Directorate, expressing gratitude to him personally and his staff and personnel of other departments for putting out Friday's fire at Amghara.
The Kuwait Fire Service Directorate (KFSD) said in a statement the fire broke out in one of the rooms as seven members of one family managed to escape, while five were trapped in.