More recently, GulfMerger advised Mada Communications on its 100% acquisition of Worldpoint Communications and Kuwait Application Service Provider on the sale of a 65% equity interest to world leader Amadeus IT Group Established in 2007, GulfMerger is an independent financial advisory firm, principally focused on middle-market mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships in the Middle East.
What does KASP stand for?
KASP stands for Kuwait Application Service Provider (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KASP
We have 9 other meanings of KASP in our Acronym Attic
- Klachten Arm-Schouder-Nek (Dutch: Complaints of the Arm, Shoulder and Neck)
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board
- Korean American Student Organization (University of California Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Kepler Asteroseismic Science Operations Center (Denmark)
- Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Other Characteristics
- Kasernenoffizier (German military: Officer of the Barracks)
- Kansas Association of School Psychologists
- King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Science Park (est. 2002; Saudi Arabia)
- Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project (Kirkcaldy, Scotland, UK)
- Krasto Apsaugos Savanoriskosios Pajegos (Lithuanian: National Defense Volunteer Forces)
- Kyoto Automobile Service Promotion Association (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas Adult Supervised Population Electronic Repository
- Kentucky All Schedule Prescription Electronic Reporting
- Kansas Association of School Resource Officers (St. Girard, KS)
- Kentucky Association of Student Receivable Officers
- Kansas Agricultural Statistics Service
- Kentucky Association of School Superintendents (Somerset, KY)
- Kids and School Supplies (Evanston, IL)
- Kinship and Social Security (Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology; Germany)
- Korean American Students of Smith (Smith College; Northampton, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gif ) Madrid-based Amadeus IT Group has bought 65 per cent stake in Amadeus Kuwait, revealed GulfMerger, which acted as sell-side financial adviser to Kuwait Application Service Provider Company.
Summary: Kuwait Application Service Provider Company K.