The Minister noted that among the ratified legislations are: the anti-graft; anti-human trafficking, protection of national unity; financial statements revelation; public companies; unemployment insurance; small and medium enterprises support; state development plans for the years 2011/2012; and the privatization of the Kuwait Airways Corporation bills.
What does KAC stand for?
KAC stands for Kuwait Airways Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAC
We have 59 other meanings of KAC in our Acronym Attic
- Kids Advocacy Coalition (Tifton, GA)
- Kids Against Crime
- King Alfreds College (Winchester, UK)
- Kirkland Arts Center (Kirland, WA)
- Kiwi Asian Club (Auckland University students club)
- Knights American Cheer (UK cheerleading program)
- Knights Armament Company
- Komatsu America Corporation (Peoria, IL)
- Konami Arcade Championship (gaming)
- Korean American Coalition
- Kyoto Art Center (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyudo Association of Canada (archery)
- Kansas Artist Craftsmen Association (est. 1966)
- Kentucky Association for Community Action (Frankfort, KY)
- Kenya Anti-Corruption Authority
- Korea Air Cleaning Association (South Korea)
- Korean/American Cowboy Association
- Kosovo Anti-Corruption Agency (est. 2006)
- Kansas Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Kenya Anti-Corruption Advisory Board (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Abdullah Al Hajri, Chairman of the Union of Workers of Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC) and its subsidiary companies, held the government responsible for the financial losses.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Kuwait Airways Corporation has selected GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies' XL Go video borescope to support its rigorous aircraft inspection regime.
Kuwait, 16 September: Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC) is ready to accommodate increasing travel demand that is customary of the Eid holiday, it announced on Wednesday.
KUWAIT CITY: Kuwait's Wataniya Airways, which is yet to start operations, yesterday denied a newspaper report that it was interested in buying a stake in loss-making Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC).