ISLAMABAD -- The Government of Kuwait has initiated a policy of relaxation of visas for Pakistani nationals working in the public sector of Kuwait.
What does KW stand for?
KW stands for Kuwait (ISO country code, top level domain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KW
We have 12 other meanings of KW in our Acronym Attic
- Kiowa Warrior (OH-58D)
- Kirkwall (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Kitchener/Waterloo (metropolitan area of Canada)
- Klan War (online gaming)
- Knight of Windsor
- Known World
- Korean War
- Kugelberg-Welander (muscular dystrophy)
- Kurzwelle (German: short wave)
- Kustwacht (Dutch)
- Karachi Water & Sewerage Board
- Kidney Weight to Body Weight
- Klay World: Off the Table (claymation movie)
- Workshop on Knowledge Management and Semantic Web for Engineering Design
- Kansas Writers Association (Wichita, KS)
- Kerala Water Authority (India)
- Kevin Williams Associates (media distributors; Madrid, Spain)
- Keyword Analysis (Search Engine Optimization)
- Kids Wrestling Association
- Kobelco Welding of America, Inc. (Stafford, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| BRUSSELS, Jan 26 (KUNA) -- The European Parliament's Delegation for the Arab Peninsula held a debate with Kuwait's ambassador to the European Union (EU), Nabeela Al-Mulla, Wednesday evening, on parliamentary elections in Kuwait held in December.
The performance report, based on official figures from Kuwait's Directorate-General for Civil Aviation, had placed Jazeera Airways as the leading airline between Kuwait and Amman, and between Kuwait and the Egyptian cities of Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh, Assiut, Sohag and Luxor.
ISLAMABAD, February 15, 2011 (Frontier Star): Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani has said that the reason of his visit to Kuwait is to strengthen bilateral relation with Kuwait especially in economic and political sectors.
Meanwhile, Kuwait dominated the competition, winning a majority of the medals in the event's men's, women's and youth categories.
The Autism School was established in 1999 in the State of Kuwait (Kuwait) for children with autism.
The war had its origins in July 1990, when Hussein openly threatened to invade Kuwait if it did not change its policy of selling oil below market prices, which the Iraqi dictator claimed was costing Iraq revenue.