But take a walk into Liver pool 8 and you'll come across a very different community centre - The Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre.
What does KIMC stand for?
KIMC stands for Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre (Liverpool, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIMC
We have 1 other meaning of KIMC in our Acronym Attic
- Koperattiva Ta' Min Irabbi l-Majjal (Maltese pig breeders cooperative)
- Krystol Internal Membrane (waterproofing admixture for concrete)
- Keyboard Input Monitor
- Kamit Institute for Magnificent Achievers (Washington, DC)
- Kwinana Industries Mutual Aid
- Kiev International Media Art Festival
- Knowledge Intensive Multi Agent Systems
- Killing Is My Business (Megadeth album)
- Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
- Kimberlite Indicator Mineral Chemistry (database)
- Kiev Military District
- Kentucky Industrial Materials Exchange
- Korea Institute of the Mideast Economies (est. 1993)
- Kalinga Institute of Mining Engineering and Technology
- Korea International Machinery Expo
- Kansai International Media Forum (Japan)
- Korean International Music Foundation
- Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival
- Kent Institute of Medicine and Health Sciences (UK)
- Kids in Ministry International
Samples in periodicals archive:
15pm: Leave the office to go to Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre.
During October, WoW and the Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre in Princes Road will feature the top 10 novels suggested on their websites, with a short synopsis of each great read.
Gracefield Healthcare is contesting the Rising Star category; Olusola Akinya, who formed her Dress Sense Couture fashion company, is a contender for Young Entrepreneur; and the Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre and Set-Up are among the Social Enterprise finalists.
A showcase event will be held at the Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre in Princes Road, Toxteth, today and tomorrow from10am to 5pm CAPTION(S): Families, above, and Ringo's house, below
It was started at the Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre in Toxteth, where more than 500 people gathered to witness President Obama's inauguration in January via big screens.
The Kuumba Imani Millennium Centre project, which has been developed by the Liverpool Black Sisters (LBS) voluntary group, will provide a training facility with an emphasis on improving IT skills, training and childcare.
The historic occasion was marked with a community gathering at the Kuumba Imani Millennium centre, in Toxteth.